Prefabricated Commercial Buildings - LEED & Energy Star Qualified
If you are considering a new commercial construction project you may want to take a look at a "green" modular or prefabricated construction process using pre-engineered or pre-constructed building components.
Modular construction uses prefabricated walls (interior and exterior) which dramatically shorten the time necessary to construct a building and they are inherently green due to the insulation in the panels and the quality of the construction.
Primary Benefits of Green Modular Construction:
- 50% savings in energy costs for heating and cooling
- 50% less time to build
- 40% less in labor costs during construction
- 1/2 construction interest due to shorter construction period
- 20 year warranty (including mold and mildew)
- 30 year warranty for termites
- LEED Qualified
- Energy Star Qualified
Modular Construction can be used for many types of buildings (both large and small) and it is ideal for:
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Industrial Buildings
- Large "Big Box" buildings
- Bowling Alleys & Family Entertainment Centers
- Retails stores
- Ice rinks
- Restaurants (including franchises)
We have relationships with a few of the premier modular construction manufacturers in North America, so please contact us at 1-800-414-5285 if you are building a facility for your business (or if you are a contractor building a facility) and you would like to speak with a representative in your area.