Green Commercial Capital /


sba 504


What is a 4506?


What is a 4506, 4506T or 8821?

A 4506, 4506T and 8821 are IRS forms that lenders use to pull a copy of your recent tax returns or a transcript of them. They are used for fraud prevention and most mortgage brokers and lenders will have you sign one at application or closing (or both).



Contact Us To Find Out More!