What You Need To Know:
- We don't charge application fees
- For many transactions, the Lender pays us...you don't
- If you call during business hours you will almost always get a LIVE person
- We use our contacts and a proprietary commercial loan trading platform to match you with a lender
In many cases, we do not charge fees because lenders are willing to compensate us for bringing them a client. If we do charge a fee it will be both reasonable and worth it...
There are transactions (for instance, some non-SBA eligible transactions and certain 504 transactions) where it is not possible for a lender to pay us, but there is real value in the service we provide, for example:
- There is a very good chance that we will secure a better deal than you could find on your own and saving you far more money in the long run then the (typically) 1 point fee you would pay us.
- We will save you time and hassle by walking you through the process.
- We can help you avoid lenders and banks who will waste your time.
- We will be honest with you about what can and cannot be done and what kind of rate and terms you can expect.
No Application Fees or Retainers
We don't charge application fees or retainers.* Too many business owners have been burned by commercial lenders and brokers who collect up front fees and disappear.
* Please note: It is possible with some transactions that a lender will collect an up front good faith deposit or due diligence fee once you sign their term sheet or LOI, but that fee will be refunded or credited at closing.
Saving You Time, Money and Headaches
We are all about saving you time, money and headaches.
Our mission is to help you better understand the available options and quickly put you in touch with a lender who can handle your request.
SBA Required Disclosure
If you are seeking SBA financing, the Small Business Administration requires that we tell you that you are not required to use us or any other "agent" to secure an SBA loan. (Although, obviously we think it's a good idea).
Green Commercial Capital
300 Colonial Center Parkway
Roswell, GA 30076
Green Commercial Capital was founded by banking and mortgage industry veteran John King, and we are members of the Better Business Bureau and the local chapter of the U.S. Green Building Council.
We educate business owners about the different SBA loan options and connect them with a lender that can help.
Asset Based Lending, Factoring and Equipment Financing
Asset Based Lending is lending using the assets of a business (rather than cash flow) as collateral and it is a very viable type of lending in the current credit environment .
Examples of assets used for collateral for an asset based loan:
- Purchase Orders
- Service Contracts
- Financial Contracts
- Inventory (in tandem with an AR line)
Renewable Energy Financing
- We provide loan and lease options for various types of renewable energy equipment
- We have access to investors for both small, large & utility-scale renewable energy projects
- We have access to Private Equity sources for renewable energy projects
More About SBA Lending
The acronym "SBA" used to give business owners an allergic reaction since in the old days applying for an SBA loan was a process marred by lots of red tape.
Well, things have changed and in most cases the SBA loan process is no more difficult than that of a conventional commercial loan.
Commercial Financing That Is Available
The SBA 504 loan and the SBA 7a loan are two types of commercial mortgage financing that are available and they offer significant benefits including:
- low down payment and equity requirements
- long term financing
- lower rates than most other types of commercial financing
- project costs in the $12 to $14 million range for Green Projects (504) or small manufacturers
- renewable energy equipment financing
We Specialize In:
- SBA 504 Loans - 504 loans are low rate, low down payment commercial real estate & equipment loans.
- Green 504 Loans - SBA loans for energy efficient & green properties and/or expensive equipment.
- SBA 7a Loans - for commercial real estate purchase, refinance, working capital, equipment, business purchase and business debt consolidation...and other legitimate business needs.
- Renewable Energy Project Financing - we provide both loans & leasing options for renewable energy power production as well as access to investor/developers for large projects both in the US and Internationally.
Other Lending Programs
And (coming soon) financing for rural and semi-rural businesses through the USDA: